- Minute to Win it (Countless links for this on Pinterest, like this one: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944242404453/)
- Book Poof from re-purposed books – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944241381556/
- Magazine scrap art – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944241899230/
- T-shirt screen printing – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944240817319/
- Dino jars – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944240675675/
- Make Your Own Lava Lamp – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944240675517/
- Duct Tape Feather Earrings – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944240675312/
- Fancy bracelets – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944240668398/
- Collaborating with a local bike shop – a bike safety demonstration and seat adjustment/tune-up program to get kids ready for summer!
- Book Faces – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944242391466/
- Shelfies – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944241804215/
- Literary March Madness – I have the poster and setup for this, if you want it, contact me! It worked great in March 2013!
- Book Club – Monthly club, read whatever they want, enter for monthly drawing with $5 gift certificate for places around town
- Up-cycled bookmark – http://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944240675378/
I’m probably going to add to this list as time goes on.